Mark Seven Bible Institute Week (Ages 18+)
A Deaf-friendly, ASL bible study week at CM7 to study and explore the biblical foundation of Catholic teachings and beliefs. This will be a four day workshop on understanding the theological concept of mission as found in the Bible. Workshops will be offered by our own Father Tom Coughlin, and other outstanding speakers.
Along with the workshops, we will have fun activities which include arts and crafts, waterfront activities, and a day trip.
We provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day except for Arrival Day – dinner only, Departure Day – breakfast only. Parking is available on site. A typical room of two bunk beds for 4 or 5 with shared bathrooms are available for you to use. Bring your own bed sheets (or sleeping bags), pillows, blankets, and towels (for shower and waterfront).
IMPORTANT COVID VACCINATION NOTE:
- All camp registrants including children aged 12 and over will be required to show proof of full vaccination as a condition of attending.
- CDC guidelines specify that an individual is fully vaccinated 2 weeks after receiving a single J & J injection or 2 weeks after receiving a second Moderna or Pfizer injection.
- If you are attending, please email a copy or picture of your and if appplicable, your family members ‘ CDC vaccination card to the Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to Camp Mark 7, c/o Office Manager, 144 Mohawk Hotel Road, Old Forge, NY 13420 to be received prior to camp.
- In the event a registrant and/or family member arrives at camp without proof of full vaccination having been submitted their registration will be cancelled and no refunds will be made.
- We reserve the right to extend this requirement to children under 12 in the event that CDC or FDA policy extends eligibility for vaccinations to children under the age of 12 sufficiently in advance of the camp program start date to allow them to be fully vaccinated by the start date of the program.