IMPORTANT COVID VACCINATION NOTE for all campers
- All camp registrants including children aged 8 and over will be required to show proof of full vaccination as a condition of attending.
- CDC guidelines specify that an individual is fully vaccinated 2 weeks after receiving a single J & J injection or 2 weeks after receiving a second Moderna or Pfizer injection. (CDC and NYS are currently considering revising guideline specifications for fully vaccinated to include one booster injection 6 months after the last vaccination. If and when such revisions are made, we will adopt those revisions.)
- If you are attending, please email a copy or picture of your CDC vaccination card, and if appplicable, your family members ‘ CDC vaccination card to the Camp Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to Camp Mark 7, c/o Office Manager, 144 Mohawk Hotel Road, Old Forge, NY 13420 to be received prior to camp.
- In the event a registrant and/or family member arrives at camp without proof of full vaccination having been submitted their registration will be cancelled and no refunds will be made.
- We reserve the right to revise and update the above requirements in the event that NYS DOH and and/or CDC policy revisions make it necessary to do so in order to remain in compliance with the latest NYS DOH and/or CDC requirements and guidelines.