Deaf Camp Assistant Director
Message from CM7 Camp Director
It is with great pleasure that I announce Camp Mark 7 has an opening for the Deaf Camp Assistant Program Director for Summer 2023.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and application form via our website link below. Applications must be sent to Isabella Sterly, New Camp Director. The Search Committee will begin reviewing applications upon receipt and review until the position is filled. Candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Deaf Camp Program and Camp Mark Seven. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or VP# 315-207-5706 if you have questions.
Isabella "Bella" Sterly, Camp Director
DEAF CAMP/PROGRAMS ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Responsible to: Deaf Camp/Programs Director.
General Responsibility: To assist and advise the Deaf Programs Director.
Qualifications: Be at least twenty-one (21) years old. Experience in camping and supervision of children for a minimum of two years. Previous employment and familiarity with philosophy of CM7 preferred. Possesses certification in Responding to Emergencies.
• Assists the Deaf Programs Director with his/her duties. • Assists with planning and conducting Staff Orientation. • Coordinates and trains counselors.
• Meets with each counselor weekly.
• Acts as liaison between Program Director and counselor(s). • Be available if counselors need assistance.
• Follows up with counselors on their job responsibilities.
• Ensures incident reports/daily logs are written daily.
• Responsible for Kapers.
• Works closely with the Waterfront Director.
• Fills in for the Deaf Programs Director when s/he is off the camp property, or as needed.
- Deadline to submit applications: March 1, 2023