2024 Camper Forms
- All forms are in this link: Forms 2024 Packet
- Please read and reread the Deaf/KODA Program Checklist.
- When asked to fill out the forms - please fill out the forms completely as much as you can.
- Please note that your child(ren)'s medical form must be fully filled out by the physician less than a year from the program start date. We cannot accept a medical form that is over 1-year-old.
- Don't forget to send a copy of the insurance card (front and back), CDC COVID vaccination card, and a list of immunizations for EACH camper.
- The transportation form is an online form you can fill out at: https://forms.gle/
7TuhjckMD5c9FbDV7. Arrival time needs to be between 10am and 2pm. Departure time needs to be between 9am and 12pm. Please see the form for more information.
Questions, please email CM7 Registrar - Vicki
Scan and email the forms is the preferred method.
Please fill out (written or type into PDF) and scan or save the forms in PDF.
Email the forms to email@example.com.
Please email each camper (sibling) separately and identify the name of camper in email.
If you are not able to scan and email, then mail all forms to:
Summer Mailing Address:Camp Mark 7
Old Forge, NY 13420
For registered campers:
To see your balance: https://campsself.