2022 Camper Forms
- Please read and reread the Deaf/KODA Program Checklist.
- When asked to fill out the forms - please fill out the forms completely as much as you can.
- Please note that your child(ren)'s medical form must be fully filled out by the physician less than a year from the program start date. We cannot accept a medical form that is over 1-year-old.
- Don't forget to send a copy of the insurance card (front and back), CDC COVID vaccination card, and a list of immunizations for EACH camper.
- The transportation form is an online form you can fill out at: https://goo.gl/forms/Gqr6QWeByM0eY8YV2. Arrival time needs to be between 10am and 2pm. Departure time needs to be between 9am and 12pm. Please see the form for more information.
- DEAF/KODA Form Checklist
- General Camper Form
- Medical Form
- Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Form
- Permissions/Authorizations Form
- Code of Conduct Form
All forms MUST be mailed to:
CAMP MARK 7
PO Box 124
Pittsford, NY 14534
Use this address until June 8th
(note that this is not the summer mailing address!)