Seeking counselors for the KODA, Deaf Film Camp and Deaf STEM Camp programs
Responsible to: KODA Program Director and Deaf Programs Director (Deaf Film Camp and Deaf STEM Camp)
Please note: KODA counselor applications open from Feb 1 to 21, 2019.
- Adheres to master schedule that lists on-duty times and job responsibilities.
- Be involved with own assigned groups (e.g., assists them during Kapers, attends leadership talks, ensures appropriate behavior, eats with them, etc.).
- Encourages campers to participate in activities, makes sure they show up on time for events.
- Reports inappropriate behaviors of campers to the Program Director.
- Be responsible for the health, safety, and personal hygiene (showers, clean clothes, etc.) of campers.
- Makes sure campers are eating well-balanced meals.
- Refers exhausted or sick campers to the Health Director.
- Makes sure campers' clothing is warm and dry.
- Takes a personal interest in every camper, encouraging each to achieve individual and group activities.