- Must be at least 21 years old
- Assist the Waterfront Director
- Have one season of previous waterfront experience as a lifeguard
- Possess a CPR for the Professional Rescuer certificate issued by the Red Cross
- Hold WSI and open waterfront module certification
- Download, print and fill out Staff Application Form and submit completed form to Camp Director
We hope that you and your families are safe and healthy during these unpredictable times. The safety and welfare of our campers, counselors, staff and family continues to be Camp Mark Seven’s top priority.
CM7 has announced our summer camp program schedule for this year, 2021. Please bear in mind that the summer camp programs are subject to change and could possibly be cancelled again due to the coronavirus pandemic and guidelines imposed by the state of New York.
We have proceeded with our online registration for all 2021 CM7 programs. We are now proceeding with seeking CM7 Staff for CM7. We are cautiously optimistic and look forward to serving you again for summer of 2021. Please do remain in touch with CM7 updates through our website and Facebook page, “Mark Seven Deaf Foundation, Inc Camp Mark Seven.”
Please continue to social distance, wear your masks, stay healthy and be safe.