Active Deaf Adults Camp 2016
Active Deaf Adults Camp Ages: 50+
When: Sunday, August 30th to Saturday, September 5th
Activities and Workshops
- Excellent for active Deaf Adults (Age 50 and up) who want a fun and relaxing environment
- Educational morning workshops:
- Deafhood Yoga Instructor: Raja Rajeshwari, "Living Longer, Living Stronger and Loving Every Day!"
- Chair Yoga is back by popular demand!
- Will have a day trip (to be determined and it will be FUN!)
- Lawn games, swimming, kayaking & hiking
- Bonfire chats, card games, bingo and many more
- Enjoy a ride on the pontoon to the Inlet for ice cream or shopping in Old Forge
- Enjoy a quiet moment of solitude sitting on our Adirondack chairs at the waterfront and watch the sunrise or sunset
- Program Fee ~ $425 includes all optional activities, five/six nights at the Lodge, and daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Currently accepting registrations for 2015 NOW!